This luxurious chalet is situated in a private territory on the Sonalon side of Verbier. Built in 2009, the villa covers an area of 500 square meters and boasts of a splendid day spa finished with Italian marble tiles. Thanks to the system of glass sliding doors, you can enjoy the unique panorama of the valley and mountain peaks.
The main living room boasts of high ceilings (twice as high as usual) and original and tasteful furnishing: distressed leather sofas, wooden furniture made of fine and valuable species. You'll enjoy the comfort of Verbier chalet rentals and appreciate their stylish interiors with luxurious furnishing.
The living room combines classic Alpine details, wood carvings, and unique African patterns. Together, these elements create a warm and cozy ambiance. The home theater room contains everything you might need: a large movie screen, a projector, a library of films to fit every taste. For kids, there is a spacious playroom with a plethora of various games and toys. The game room also features a pool table. Luxury chalet rentals in Switzerland are child-friendly and offer all comforts and conveniences for families with small kids.
The villa comprises seven rooms with 12 and 4 sleeping accommodations. The first room is rather spacious and boasts of a queen bed, a balcony, and a bathroom. The second and third rooms have a queen bed and a shower.
The fourth room is designed as a double-deck bedroom and offers:
- one large bed;
- three single beds;
- a bathroom.
The fifth room has two beds and a shower; the sixth has a bed, a bathroom, and a balcony. The seventh room is designed for two, with one shared bathroom. Every room features tasteful furnishing and offers all the necessities, as well as astonishing panoramas. All of this makes short-term rentals of luxury villas in Switzerland the best solution for your vacation.
The villa offers a large indoor pool and an outdoor hot tub. You are free to enjoy the day spa, sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi, massage room or the small pool. The home cinema room is fitted with up-to-date electronics.
The spacious balconies on the south side of the building offer inimitable panoramas. Luxury rentals in Verbier are the best choice for everyone who prefers coziness, comfort, and a high standard of quality.
- House area: 500 m2
- Bedrooms: 7
- Sleeping capacity: 12 + 4
- Professional Chef, dedicated Chalet Manager and Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Spa with Hammam, Sauna, Plunge pool and Jacuzzi
- Massage treatment room
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Home cinema room
- Apple TV and Sky TV
- Integrated Crestron sound system with a controller in each room
- Large south-facing balconies
Room 1 – Master King with en suite bathroom and balcony
Room 2 – King with en suite shower room
Room 3 – King with en suite shower room
Room 4 – Bunk bedroom – 1 x king bed and 3 x singles with en suite bathroom
Room 5 – Twin/super-king with private shower room (access via cinema room)
Room 6 – King with en suite bathroom and balcony
Room 7 – Twin eaves room with shared bathroom
The main living room has a dramatic double height ceiling and is furnished with worn leather sofas and distressed wooden furniture. There is a stylish mix of alpine detailing, African artwork and carvings. In the cinema room there’s a projector screen and with access to a library of films; and if all that isn’t enough to keep the children entertained, there is also a large playroom, with countless toys and games including a pool table.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging